How to Send Email to Contact using BMO Online Inventory System
For convenience, BMO Online Inventory Malaysia enables you to send email to your existing customer or prospects in your contact list using integrated bulk email service. This will save you time and reduce the hassle of going back and forth different application.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to send emails to your customers or propects through BMO Online Inventory System.
1. Firstly, go to Contacts > Contact List.
2. You will be redirected to a Contact List page. From here, click on Email provided to send email to your customers.
3. Fill in all the details including the customer’s email, email/campaign subject, schedule and message. Click on Send Mail to send the mail.
4. A notification message will appear to inform you that the email has been scheduled and will be sent based on scheduled time.
5. When recipient open his/her mailbox, recipient will receive an email sent from BMO Online Inventory System.
If you need further assistance please contact us during business hours!
Person incharge: (Mr. Ang)
Mobile Number: +6012-4927082
Hotline: 1800 87 7061
Office Number: +603-27803880 / +603-7980 1388 / +604 642 0621