How To Create, Edit And Delete Inventory Location
Inventory is a place where you keep all your items or stocks. It can be a branch, warehouse, store room and so on. This is when BMO Online Inventory comes in handy. You will be able to manage all your inventory in all locations through BMO and track your goods.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to create, edit and delete an inventory location.
New Inventory Location
1. Go to “Item > Inventory > Inventory List” and click on “New Location” to create new a inventory location.
2. Fill in the details about inventory location. After that, click on “Save”.
3. A notification will be pop up to inform you that a location has been updated successfully. Click OK to dismiss message.
Edit Inventory Location
1. In Action section of the inventory list, click on “Edit” to modify inventory details.
2. Edit the details of inventory location. Then, click on “Save”.
3. A notification will be pop up to inform you that the location updated successfully. Click OK to dismiss the message.
Delete Inventory Location
1. In Action section of the inventory list, clicking on “Delete” to to remove inventory.
2. A confirmation will pop up to confirm deleting the inventory location. Click on “OK” to confirm the deletion.
3. Finally, you will be notified that the inventory is successfully deleted. Click on “OK” and the inventory will be removed from the system.
If you need further assistance please contact us!
Person incharge: KK Leong
Mobile Number: +6014 602 8442
Hotline: 1800 87 7061
Office Number: +603-27803880 / +603-7980 1388 / +604 642 0621