How to Create a New Contact in BMO Online Inventory
Creating new customer contacts is BMO inventory system’s most basic and an important step. BMO inventory allows you to store various details of your customers including name, address, contact numbers, email address, profile photo, language and so on. In a way, it also helps to increase the lead conversion rate.
In BMO inventory system, customer contacts will be associated with other records and multiple activities e.g.:
- Tasks and events
- Sales orders, invoices, quotations
- Email or SMS campaigns
Below is a demonstration on how to create and store a new contact.
1. To add a new contact, go to Contact > New Contact
2. Make sure all the information you need has been filled in, especially the Contact Name and Email columns. Next, save the contact by clicking on the Save button provided.
3. An alert message would appear for your confirmation. Click OK to dismiss the message.
4. Another message will be prompt to inform you that the details has been successfully inserted.
5. BMO inventory system would then redirect you to view the newly created contact as well as previously created contacts in the contact list.
If you need further assistance please contact us!
Person incharge: KK Leong
Mobile Number: +6014 602 8442
Hotline: 1800 87 7061
Office Number: +603-27803880 / +603-7980 1388 / +604 642 0621